What our clients are saying…
Who can use this service?
Don’t be one of the thousands of self represented defendants who don’t know what to say or do.
Our online service is designed to help NSW drivers successfully represent themselves in licence suspension appeals and demerit points court election cases. Use the online self-representation service to:
Appeal a Licence Suspension Notice:
> For exceeding the speed limit by more than 30 kilometres an hour; or
> P1 or P2 provisional driver’s licence for exceeding the demerit points limit.
Court Election for Penalty Notice or Traffic Infringement with Demerit Points:
> Any traffic fine that carries demerit points and will trigger your a licence suspension; or
> On good behaviour licence and received a penalty notice which will trigger a licence suspension; and
> You want to seek leniency and a review from a Magistrate in the Local Court of NSW.
How it Works
Here’s how our online service works to help you win at court…
1. Custom Build Your Court Document Online with WINNING Formula
Start by instantly creating a personalised legal submissions document to give to the Magistrate to read. This will contain the winning formula used by traffic lawyers to achieve best results and strategies for your personal case.
It’s easy – just fill in your answers online and we’ll email you the formatted document, ready to use for court.
+ Helps you say less in court.
This document allows you to get your story across without having to say much at court. But if you prefer to talk, we also give you a script with your answers to read.
2. Tools for Success are Included
We also give you guidelines for success, a character reference template & step-by-step instructions to strengthen your case.
Training videos are also included to help you understand what happens at court. It’s everything you need to represent yourself in the best way, all in one place.
3. Ready to Win at Court
By the time of your court date, you will be ready to present a powerful appeal. All you have to do is go to court & give your documents to the Magistrate.
It’s easy, quick and affordable!start service now
NOT GUILTY or
Need More Help?
If you intend to plead NOT GUILTY and need a lawyer, or need more help when representing yourself, then book a free 15 minute tele-conference with an expert traffic lawyer.CONTACT US 24/7
You can take almost any traffic infringement to court to have it decided by a Magistrate. You can plead either guilty or not guilty and present a case accordingly. Examples of traffic infringements that you can choose to take to court include:
- Use mobile phone while driving
- Low range drink driving
- Drive with illicit drug present in oral fluid/blood/urine - 1st Off
- Negligent Driving
- Not stop at stop sign or line
- Proceed through red traffic light (camera detected)
- Use unregistered vehicle on road/area
- Not give way to vehicle
- Drive with passenger older than 4 yrs but less than 7 yrs not restrained
- And much more. Note: If you go to court, the court can give you a higher fine than the one you originally received. You may also have to pay some other fees. For more information, see Costs in fine cases.
If you have received at Notice of Suspension of Drivers Licence, then consider a licence suspension appeal and demerit points election. The Local Court has power to determine licence suspension appeal and demerit points election cases by the Transport NSW (RMS). You can use the online service to prepare a strong licence suspension appeal and demerit points case against the suspension of your licence in these scenarios:
- P1 or P2 provisional driver’s licence for loss of demerit points
- Exceeding the speed limit by more than 30 kilometers an hour
- Police suspension of licence (on the spot) for exceeding the speed limit by more than 30km/hour or 45km/hour