No lawyer – No worries! 

Our service helps you successfully represent yourself & win at court.

self-rep service or hire a lawyer recent cases and Reviews

What our clients say about representing yourself in a licence suspension appeal…

Who can use this service?

Do you need to represent yourself in a licence suspension appeal or traffic law case? This service is for you.
We help anyone that needs their licence for work, business, family or kids to represent themselves
and seek leniency without hiring a lawyer in the following type of traffic cases: 

To Appeal a Licence Suspension Notice from Transport NSW:

  • P1 or P2 Licence holders for loss of demerit points
  • Speed over 30km/h offences

Court Election for Penalty Notice with Demerit Points:

  • Applies to any traffic fine that carries demerit points and will trigger your a licence suspension; or 
  • If you are on a good behaviour licence and received a penalty notice which will trigger a licence suspension; and
  • If you want to seek leniency and a review from a Magistrate in the Local Court of NSW.

Why you need this service for court

  • When you go to court, the Magistrate will want to hear & read submissions about your case. This includes important information about your personal life and evidence that increases your chances of success.
  • You will be one of about 100+ people at court, asking for leniency. It’s important to be well organised & ready to present a stronger case than the rest. Our service helps you impress the Magistrate.
  • Winning at court is done by making strong submissions to the Magistrate with the right information, documents & evidence. This is what our service does for you, in an easy, step-by-step way.
  • If you are not prepared, or dont know what to say, you will not succeed at court. The submissions builder, practical guides and resources in this service will help you prepare a strong case and confidently represent yourself in court. It takes the stress away.
  • You will find step-by-step guides for going to court, as well as templates and answers to your frequently asked questions about what to say and do at court.

How our online service helps you win at court…

1. Custom Build a Submissions Document Online with WINNING Formula  

Start by instantly creating a personalised legal submissions document to give to the Magistrate to read. This will contain the winning formula used by traffic lawyers to achieve best results and strategies for your personal case.

It’s easy – just fill in your answers online and we’ll email you the formatted document, ready to use for court. 

+ Helps you say less in court. 

This document allows you to get your story across without having to say much at court. 

2. Tools for Success are Included  

We also give you guidelines for success, a character reference template & step-by-step instructions to strengthen your case. 

Training videos are also included to help you understand what happens at court. It’s everything you need to represent yourself in the best way, all in one place.

3. Ready to Win at Court

By the time of your court date, you will be ready to present a powerful appeal. All you have to do is go to court & give your documents to the Magistrate. 

It’s easy, quick and affordable!

start service now

Need more help about represent yourself in a licence suspension appeal?

If you intend to plead NOT GUILTY and need a lawyer, or need more help when representing yourself, then book a free 15 minute tele-conference with an expert traffic lawyer. 

For more information about going to court for a traffic fine, visit our traffic law page or read our latest blog.


You can take almost any traffic infringement to court to have it decided by a Magistrate. You can plead either guilty or not guilty and present a case accordingly. You can represent yourself in a licence suspension appeals and other traffic cases. Examples of traffic infringements that you can represent yourself in court include:

  • Use mobile phone while driving 
  • Speeding 
  • Low range drink driving
  • Drive with illicit drug present in oral fluid/blood/urine - 1st Off
  • Negligent Driving
  • Not stop at stop sign or line
  • Proceed through red traffic light (camera detected)
  • Use unregistered vehicle on road/area
  • Not give way to vehicle 
  • Drive with passenger older than 4 yrs but less than 7 yrs not restrained
  • And much more. Note: If you go to court, the court can give you a higher fine than the one you originally received. You may also have to pay some other fees. For more information, see Costs in fine cases.

If you have received at Notice of Suspension of Drivers Licence, then consider representing yourself in a licence suspension appeal and demerit points election. The Local Court has power to determine licence suspension appeal and demerit points election cases by the Transport NSW (RMS). You can use the online service to represent yourself and prepare a strong licence suspension appeal or demerit points case against the suspension of your licence in these scenarios:

  • P1 or P2 provisional driver’s licence for loss of demerit points
  • Exceeding the speed limit by more than 30 kilometers an hour
  • Police suspension of licence (on the spot) for exceeding the speed limit by more than 30km/hour or 45km/hour 

It's easy to represent yourself in a licence suspension appeal. Start our online service now!